Terms & Conditions (Rules & Regulations)
Print for your records, by reading this and checking the box on the Application and submitting your Application you agree to all terms and conditions and rules and regulations to the Vanderbilt Farmers Market
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Rules & Regulations)
(Print for your records)
Shopping Center Management, Leasing or Marketing offices are NOT the primary contact for ANY Farmers Market related issues. All inquiries should be made to Janet or Jenny at Neighborhood Organics Market & Cafe, The Market Managers, via phone (or text) 239-293-0666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency's shall be provided promptly to 911 and the incident reported thereafter to the Market Manager via text message or voice call to 239-293-0666.
Inquiries and incidents will be handled accordingly.
Space for the 2017-2018 outdoor market will open for vendor set up promptly 2.5 hours before start times. Set up schedule may be implemented if the need shall arise. Vendors should unload vehicles quickly and remove vehicles to designated parking areas. No vendor parking is allowed in the customer or storefront parking areas. NO Vendor Parking is permitted behind tents during the outdoor market, the only exceptions are food vendors working from their vehicles, or the disabled. This will be strictly enforced!
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE MOVED TO THE DESIGNATED PARKING AREA NO LATER THAN 7:45 am!
Vendors shall be prepared for operation promptly at designated open time (8 am) until close times (1 pm) . NO EXCEPTIONS! This will be strictly enforced and late arrivals are subject to turn away or another location, as available. Leaving early should be arranged prior to market date!
Cleanup of areas are required. Area should be in broom clean condition. No trash whatsoever, shall be placed in any Shoppes at Vanderbilt trash containers, all vendor trash shall be removed daily from the property. VENDORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE TRASH DUMPSTERS all trash mush be removed.
Absentee vendors shall leave appropriate return date and contact information with the Market Managers.
If you do not accept returns or credit, it must be posted in plain sight for customers to see. Otherwise sales should be made at your own risks and returns or credits may be expected.
Personal items and boxes shall be stowed away and out of sight at all times. Table Coverings should extend to the ground, no plastic covering are permitted.
Restrooms are available for vendor use only, No vendor is permitted to use storefront restroom facilities. Restrooms in need of servicing shall be reported immediately to the Market Managers.
Payment is due according to payment schedule commitment on your application. Fees collected do not necessarily support the market operations. Market operation is the sole discretion of authorized affiliates. Rent is due one month in advance on the first Saturday of each market, online links will be available and is the preferred method of payment.
Authorized affiliates and Shopping Center owners, partners, etc. and its authorized affiliates have the authority to terminate a vendor at any time.
All participants of the Farmers Market agree that they are expected to promote the activity of the shopping facility in a positive and professional manner at all times, on and off site. Negative behavior with other vendors, customers or storefront merchants may result in immediate termination of market vendor. The Market Director should be contacted immediately if conflict occurs.
There are no refunds for payments for any reason. If cancellation of the Farmers Market occurs partial refunds may or may not be issued to vendors who paid in full only and is at the sole discretion of the authorized affiliates.
A copy of Personal and Product Liability Insurance, County Operating License, FL Dept. of Revenue and FL Dept. of Agriculture (if applicable) or DBPR licensing must be present and on person at all times during market operation or vendor may not be able to operate. Appropriate operating license shall be available on your person in the event of any state inspections. Cottage Law Bakers must have appropriate labeling on all products. Samplings of product is at the sole discretion of the participant and should be done in accordance with all federal and state regulations.
Venue affiliate agents reserve the right to make changes to layout, terms and conditions or any other part of the market at any time, with or without advance notice.
Advertisement and vendor participation will be at the sole discretion of authorized affiliates, shopping center owners, partners, etc. or its affiliate agents. There are no vendor exclusives.
No credit card information will be stored. Credit card payments are required via the online payment option or as due to the Market Manager. Payments are due with or without request weekly or 1 month in advance.
Additional Conditions for 2017-2018
- Your new Market Managers this year are Janet Blanchard & Jenny Breton.
- Neighborhood Organics Market is your Primary Contact via Phone or Text Message 239-293-0666, for late shows, or no shows.
- The Farmers Market Store (Neighborhood Organics) is located inside unit 406 next to Sub Zero Ice Cream.
- Market vendors should not contact the management office at the Shoppes at Vanderbilt for any reason.
- Janet Blanchard is your Primary Contact for all Market Concerns or Questions.
- Market Start date is Saturday June 2nd, 2018.
- Market End date is October 27th, 2018 (22 weeks) - (5 monthly payments)
- Every Saturday (rain or shine) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Registration is Due No Later than June 30th, 2017
- Your Prepayment for Market Registration is One Month + a $25.00 application fee. (New vendors that were not registered through our 2017 -2018 fall market must register and pay the application fee.)
- Please know your payment due dates. (see the Rates tab on the website for details, link below)
- Please know your payment amounts (see the Rates tab on the website for details, link below)
- Payments will no longer be hand collected on a weekly basis.
- It is your responsibility to pay monthly online prior to due date.
- MONTHLY ONLINE PAYMENTS are the preferred method of payment.
- There are no discounts for paying in full, if you would like to pay in full please contact Janet or Jenny.
- Payments by cash or check must be paid in person in the Farmers Market Store.
- If you are notified of a past due balance from last season this must be paid in full prior to seasonal start.
- Weekly Payments will be required by end of market day, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There are no refunds or credit for bad weather or no shows.
- Vendor Parking is NOT ALLOWED behind your tent, unless you are a licensed food related vendor, or handicapped.
- Vendor Parking is in the large lot near the Fed Ex Building.
- No Gas or Noise producing generators are allowed.
- Whisper Generators or Self Powered Electric Inverters are permitted.
- No Electric Service is provided.
- No Vendor Trash should be left behind after market.
- Set up begins at 6:30 am and you should be in place ready to sell by 7:50 am with vehicles moved.
- Tear down begins at 1:00 pm. (no earlier).
- If you have not contacted Janet or Jenny prior to 7:00 on market day your space will not be held for you.
- If you are registered...you are accepted unless you hear specifically from market managers.
- There will be no exclusivity to vendors.
- Management will work hard to coordinate a favorable non-conflicting layout.
- Another email will be sent notifying registered vendors of first day check in and other first day details.
- Summer Rates will apply for current participating vendors through October 27th.
- Summer Rates will apply to any "Seasonal Vendor" who wants to start prior to June 2nd.
- Early Start is allowed but Summer Rates will apply. (see the Pay Online tab on the website for details).
- If you start in June, Payment for that month will be due, your prepayment now does not apply to early starts!!!
- Summer Participants & Early Start Vendors your position may (and/or) will change on June 2nd.
- Please Choose the PAY ONLINE Options Closely so your payment is applied correctly.
- Pay Online Options are "Summer" & "Seasonal" if you do not understand what to pay please contact Janet or Jenny via text.
- Please Read the Terms & Conditions on the Application.
- Please Read the Hold Harmless on the Application.